Internet Download Manager 6.08 Build 1 Beta:
Schedule, resume and accelerate downloads by up to 5 times with this very good accelerator
Today's Internet user downloads large files on a daily basis and although most browsers have in-built download managers, not all of them can cope with our requirements. This is why some of you need a separate download manager that supports pausing and resuming plus a number of other tasks.
Internet Download Manager is one of the applications that claim they can do even more than that, being able to accelerate downloads by up to 500 percent. Is that so? Probably not so much, but it's still a great app because it can restart interrupted downloads and integrate into a large number of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
You won't find the installation process more difficult than eating a cake, which in most cases is pleasant too, as you have nothing to do than to press next and pick the installation folder.
Internet Download Manager's interface is clean and easy to use, with big and stylish buttons that let you control the files you're downloading. It is a great organizer too, as every single download can be be moved into a different folder, depending on its type. Plus, it has a rich settings menu where you can change the way the program handles certain file formats or the default download locations.
Our testing allowed us to try the quick update function too, which worked like a breeze and basically updated the application with just a single click. It all came down to choosing whether to update or not, and the whole job was done by the integrated updater which automatically downloaded the new files and installed them on the computer.
After several days of using Internet Download Manager, we came down to a single conclusion: it's a must have. Although you have to spend about 25 bucks for buying the full version, this application will come in handy especially for those who use to download large files on a regular basis.
Here are some key features of "Internet Download Manager":
• All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
• Download with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP and HTTPS protocols.
• Download Speed. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
• Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
• Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
• Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
• Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
• Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done.
• IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
• IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
• Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature.
• Customizable Interface. You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window.
• Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
• Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
• Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
• Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of Internet Download Manager.
• IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Netscape Navigator
• MSN Explorer
• AOL Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Mozilla Firebird
• Avant Browser
• Google Chrome
What's New in This Release:
• Redesigned video stream recognition for web players.
• Added support for new types video sites
• Fixed bugs
1. Run setup_exe,install IDMan
2 Exit IDM from the tray icon
3. Copy/paste crack file to installation dir C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager,(overwrite original)
4. Run reg x32 [for 32 bit], file..
5. Allow and Press Ok
6.Open IDM from Start -> All programs
7.Now Its Working Perfect Never Black listed
1. Unpack and install.
2. Install the software.
3. Register using Patch.
4. Enjoy :)
Download : IDM6.08Build1Beta